Small Group PT - Holistic Therapies
View this post on Instagram
* Stressed? * Anxious? * Trouble sleeping? * In pain? Try our Bach Flower Essences Auric Infusion for Half Price - just £5.00 This powerful vibrational healing treatment is safe and natural, and is effective in treating a vast range of conditions, both emotional and physical. Get in touch for more information, or to book in for your Half Price Treatment (for a limited time only). Link in bio #healing #bachflowers #bachflowerremedies #flowerremedies #holistic #holistichealing #holistichealth #stressrelief #stressmanagement #anxiety #anxietyrelief #acupuncture #acupressure #holistictherapy #holistictherapist #selfcare #complementarymedicine #alternativemedicine #sleepless #arthritisrelief #painrelief
A post shared by Elle Freebury NASM-GPTS (@rtm.fitness.and.holistic) on
If you are genuinely interested in improving your fitness level, physical performance and wellbeing then Room to Move is the place to be. Here at the Studio we will help you to achieve your goals with professional individual coaching from our certified NASM instructor where regressions and progressions are provided for each participant where necessary, so everyone may benefit from effective and appropriate training at the optimum level for them.
Room to Move provides safe working conditions with a fully air conditioned studio, lighting and calm surroundings. We are proud to provide quality education and coaching using tried and tested methods with no fads, no gimmicks - just pure, unadulterated fitness.
- Love love this fabbo studio. Classes I’ve attended in many years past always made me feel intimidated, but not Room to Move, cannot recommend highly enough x
- Other things I tried were never interesting and enjoyable enough so I never stayed the course. Elle is a great teacher, inspirational, motivational, encouraging and very, very nice!
- Fun, easy to follow
- Friendly, good music, social
- Elle is warm and cheerful, prices are very competitive!
- I never liked exercise but after coming for a couple of sessions I found I really enjoyed it!
- I was looking for a different kind of class, I love it and the socialising!
- Elle is great at motivation! A friendly session and instructor makes for a social time too
- A good fun workout without too much pressure to hit perfection. I can work at my own pace
- I like the way you mix things up! It doesn't become routine, and I like the addition of new classes
- I have met a lot of lovely people, and I continue to enjoy the sessions
- Fitness, fun, friendship!
- Fab teacher!
If you're looking for fitness that's both fun and effective, join us today at a Room to Move group fitness session for just £1! (new starters only!) Text or call Elle on 07411777797
Choreographed mix of cardio, conditioning and toning. Beginners are welcome!
Tabata timed intervals of mat Pilates, conditioning and cardio. Best suited to those with a good starting level of fitness. You'll need to attend at least one month of our Practical Pilates sessions prior to joining this session.
Classical style mat based Pilates suitable for beginners and intermediate
An upbeat mix of standing and floor work, designed to improve muscular strength, balance and posture. You'll need to attend at least one month of our Practical Pilates sessions prior to joining this session.
Formats for these sessions include kettlebell training, mobility training, Tabata HIIT and circuit training. A maximum of 8 people per session.
An intense and upbeat 30 minute workout to sculpt and tone the legs, booty and core using ballet techniques at the barre.
Suitable for all levels and abilities, an accessible, inclusive, secular yoga class promoting improved flexibility, correct breath control and mental relaxation. Variations are given to allow all to enjoy every pose in their own individual way. Truly 'Yoga for All'.
Yoga styles taught include Vinyasa, Kundalini and Yin.
Stretching and flexibility work is an essential - and often overlooked - part of any fitness regime, and our relaxed and informal classes will help you to achieve greater range and ease of movement.
Beginners are welcome!